“They say there are over 7 billion nerves in the human nervous system, and I vow to get on every last one of yours.”
Marriage is not promising to be happy every day forever. It’s promising to love each other even when you’re not happy. Even when the washer breaks, or the kids are being bad, or your partner took “that tone” with you.
Marriage is knowing there’ll be bad days. It’s looking at those bad days and saying, “I want to face those with you”.
It’s knowing you have a person to help you make it through the tough times. And celebrate with you on the other side.
That’s why we loved doing the Wedding Video for Michael and DaLeesia. They know what marriage means. They don’t pretend they won’t get on each other’s nerves… they embrace it as fact.
They celebrate their love without pretending it’ll be easy. They’re excited to face the hard times as HUSBAND and WIFE. Because you can do anything, as long as you’re together.
This is the link to their Wedding Highlight Video:
Be sure to watch the second half (that’s where the celebrating happens).
You’ll see their take on love, marriage, and what real love is about. And then you’ll see them celebrate!
We had such a good time doing this video for their wedding! It really captures all the best moments.
If you’re getting married, do it right.
And if you’re planning a wedding, check out the vendors that made this wedding so incredible:
Venue: Agave of Sedona
Planner: Hitch without a Glitch
Photo: Agnes Art and Photo
Videography: Everlasting Cinema
DJ: DJ Showmula
If you’d like to know more about Everasting Cinema, here are a few facts about our business:
- We’re an Award-Winning Wedding Videography Company.
- We Travel (and we fly free) so bring on the Destination Weddings.
- Our team consists of award-winning cinematographers and storytellers who love creating hand-crafted wedding films for our couples.
- We allow you to build your own custom package with us. This ensures you have everything you want, while not paying for anything you don’t need.
- We create REALLY beautiful Wedding Videos. You can actually feel the love through the videos. Check out all of our examples.
- And lastly, we truly enjoy what we do. We get to capture love for a living. We get to help you tell your story of love. What could be better?